Museum Recreation of a Benarasi Saree with Koniya
A 19th century Benarasi as seen in the Indian Museum probably has it’s influence from the fine pashminas, but it is the aesthetics of the designer/weaver that drew us to this saree. This saree is the reaffirmation of the fact that less is more and that it can still stand at par with the grandest of grand. It instantly drew our eyes in a room full of the most of ornate of textiles. We have woven the saree with self floral butas to give it some added grandeur
Material : Silk
Woven In : Varanasi, India
Saree Length : 5.5 m + Blouse Piece
Wash Care: Dry Clean
Color: Dark Rich Maroon
Blouse Piece: Yes
Disclaimer: Colour in the photos may vary slightly due to device settings.
- You can pay for your purchases in up to four easy instalments.
- You will not be charged anything extra to pay by instalments.
- We will book the sarees as soon as we receive the first payment.
- We will ship your sarees as soon as we receive the full payment.
- The order cannot be cancelled once placed using the payment plan.
- The entire payment has to be completed within the 4 months from the first payment.
- Refunds will not be possible for payments made using the payment plan for cancellation of orders midway in your payment cycle.
To purchase any sarees using the TFEAS Payment Plan write to us at email@example.com.
We do accept Payments in other currencies, specially USD via Paypal.
If you would like to pay in USD using Paypal do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org