Hand-embroidered Kantha Shawl on Tussar
Description : A beautiful hand-embroidered Kantha shawl on tussar silk made in Bengal. This is a statement piece from a master artisan's workshop. This can be used as a shawl or wrap or as a wall decor.
Material : Tussar
Dimensions : 238 cm x 110 cm
Wash Care: Dry Clean
Blouse Piece: Yes
Disclaimer: Colour in the photos may vary slightly due to device settings.
Care: Dry Wash
Owning a TFEAS Saree has never been easier. In 2020, we introduced the TFEAS Payment Plan to make it easier for you to buy our one off sarees and cherish them even more..
- You can pay for your purchases in up to four easy instalments.
- You will not be charged anything extra to pay by instalments.
- We will book the sarees as soon as we receive the first payment.
- We will ship your sarees as soon as we receive the full payment.
- The order cannot be cancelled once placed using the payment plan.
- The entire payment has to be completed within the 4 months from the first payment.
- Refunds will not be possible for payments made using the payment plan for cancellation of orders midway in your payment cycle.
To purchase any sarees using the TFEAS Payment Plan write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do accept Payments in other currencies, specially USD via Paypal.
If you would like to pay in USD using Paypal do write to us at email@example.com