Red Revival Baluchari Saree
Description : A TFEAS Exclusive recreation of a beautiful Baluchari saree woven by Sri Dubraj Das in the 19th century as seen in the Indian Museum in Kolkata (& also at the Google Arts & Culture). The saree features beautiful floral butas with the border featuring lotus and creepers. The palla features rows of Kalkas as is predominant in the original Balucharis.
Woven in Benaras, this saree features exquisite resham work which is rarely woven these days. We have made them in two shades - a maroon-red shot colour and a red-rust. These sarees are perfect for the bride, who are looking for something unique and exquisite.
Material : Malda Silk
Woven In : Varanasi, India
Saree Length : 5.5 m
Wash Care: Dry Clean
Blouse Piece: Yes
Disclaimer: Colour in the photos may vary slightly due to device settings.
- You can pay for your purchases in up to four easy instalments.
- You will not be charged anything extra to pay by instalments.
- We will book the sarees as soon as we receive the first payment.
- We will ship your sarees as soon as we receive the full payment.
- The order cannot be cancelled once placed using the payment plan.
- The entire payment has to be completed within the 4 months from the first payment.
- Refunds will not be possible for payments made using the payment plan for cancellation of orders midway in your payment cycle.
To purchase any sarees using the TFEAS Payment Plan write to us at email@example.com.
We do accept Payments in other currencies, specially USD via Paypal.
If you would like to pay in USD using Paypal do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org